CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Blood is Acting Spooky!!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
CLEW Views: 7,391
Published: 9 years ago

Blood is Acting Spooky!!

Now I don't draw my blood and look at it, but sometimes if I nick myself I'll go ahead and check it out. I almost wish I wouldn't have looked at this, because of all the creepy, bizarre, and gross things, this one drop of blood has become the most troubling...

I'd accidently cut my knuckle and squeezed a drop of blood onto a slide, then left for two minutes to go put on a band-aid. When I got back and looked the drop had changed into a weird shape and had shot a tendril out of each side of it! The longest filament(?) ends in a spiral shape.

Then as I'm focusing in and out I notice what could be a basidium, a fungal structure that tiny spores are attached to. Is this possible? Is this normal stuff I'm freaking about?

I tried to tell my Dr. on the phone that I thought I had yeast or something in my blood... He cut me off and said I would be dead if I did! I didn't tell him of the tendrils after that...He is an extremely busy man, but I think I'm gonna have to just email him the picture...

//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Candida/032.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Candida/033.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Candida/0251.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Candida/031.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Candida/037.jpg

Internet basidium images for comparison:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Candida/basidium.gif

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.328 sec, (2)