CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vaginal discharge, die off?

mysteryillness91 Views: 36,578
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,994,028

Re: Vaginal discharge, die off?

Thanks! I don't get a ton of it or anything... I just notice it's on the toilet paper when I wipe after peeing, especially in the morning. It has me worried I have a vaginal infection but it has no smell to it and I don't have any other symptoms like itching.

I'm very surprised I'm having die-off because my diet has been terrible. But I have been taking probiotics, garlic, caprylic acid, chlorophyll, grapefruit seed extract, Azo Yeast, Paratrex (just in case I have a parasite infection) and Cholestepure (supposedly it binds to toxins and helps get them out of the body, and I was exposed to mold so I got it for that reason). I also take oregano oil sometimes, but not every day because I'm afraid it will affect my stomach like Antibiotics do.

I've also been having a lot more bowel movements this past week, and I've been feeling a little better since that's been happening. I'll go when I first get up and it looks normal, then a little later it will be very flaky stool that completely breaks apart when I flush. I've also had a couple long strings of mucus come out that look exactly like my vaginal discharge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)