CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CollGen2 The CollGen2 comes highly recommended by PhD's around the world. I purchased a CollGen2 from Fred Peschel (he passed away in 2010) back in 2007.

Views: 4,419
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,868,628

Re: CollGen2 The CollGen2 comes highly recommended by PhD's around the world. I purchased a CollGen2 from Fred Peschel (he passed away in 2010) back in 2007.

CollGen2 does not vary in particle size. It generates a 7.5 Ion. It produces an exact 7.5 parts per million. My friend a PhD @ Harvard said that this generator is the only one that hit it right on the mark. I looked at their website and there is a government document that validates their claim. An entire gallon of colloidal silver water @ 7.5 ppm. The generators on the market are NOT specific as to what the end result will be. 1-? ppm. Hit and miss. Their end product must be a measurable 10 ppm or less to be bio-available. Any Ionic Colloidal Silver Generator other than the CollGen2 is substandard. Most of the 5-10 ppm ionic colloidal silver that you can buy online has been generated by Fred Peschel's generators. As far as the price? My colleagues have said that PII's CollGen2 are priceless. I am ecstatic that I can still send people to the PII website and know that they are purchasing the best ionic colloidal silver generator which produces a life giving and life saving water. The company is in Idaho and I know that the generator is made at an Medical Electrical Component company. Read the real science on their website.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)