CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: getting rid of candida continuation

coolindividual Views: 904
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,976,078

Re: getting rid of candida continuation

Anything to help. To answer your question My tipping point was when my doctor kept prescribing me Antibiotics over and over again for a virus. I then got a hiatal hernia from loss of beneficial bacteria and had food putrifying in my gut.(I have been to many,many doctors)Yes ,you absolutely can get candida from someone else ,if your immune system is burdened and most peoples are considering there diet. In fact there was a woman who got it from kissing her ill husband, if you think about it the mouth is just an extension to you gut, the start of it as gross as it sounds. This will not happen if you are healthy, Candida as well as bacterias are actually supposed to be in your system on a small scale. they help eat the bad stuff,fermenting (crap) ,This helps keep your system in balance . But it doesn't really matter how you get it ,you can get rid of it the same way, and not just candida , but many things.
Yes , once you are cleaned of it you could go back to your old habits, but than you start putting toxins back into your system again. Like, I had taken a break for a while and went back to some of my former habits for about two months(which is why i am not completely cured) And I did not get any worse. Once you push past that point ,when you really get rid of it, it doesn't "Flare Up". If it does that it means you haven't gotten rid of it, believe I have experienced the "flare ups" before and realized this . If you would like to know more just respond with your email or i'll post mine and i'd be glad to help out and share my experiences.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.801 sec, (1)