CureZone   Log On   Join
After taking several drugs my symptoms keep coming back. I know I have tapeworms but maybe others???

myedlee Views: 2,619
Published: 9 years ago

After taking several drugs my symptoms keep coming back. I know I have tapeworms but maybe others???

Hi
I am new here and joined because I am looking for some help. I started having pain mostly in my right side and constipation as well as diaherra back in March. I went to doctor and had urine test...negative. Had a ct scan and all they said was constipated so I proabally have IBS and dont need to come back. Went to new doctor and she had me do a Colon Cleanse in July. I passed several Tapeworm segaments and so other funny looking things that I have no idea what they were. She did one dose of Albenza (sp) and the pain was relieved for a week but cI kept seeing Tapeworm pieces for 3 weeks and the pain in my right side came back. A month and half later did stool sample but it came back negative. But I could feel 'tingly' feelings mainly in my right side but some across my middle too. Went back and got some Biltricide. Took first does and oh boy!!! I had 'flutters' for most of the day and felt bad. I got very.constipated too. I took second dose a week later and felt a few more flutters. This was last week and I am still having constipation, pain, and some moving like feelings. The doctor is not helping and thinks I am making it up or something. I have another dose of biltricide to take this week but am not sure ots going to help. i am thinking about doing another colon cleanse. I am literally driving myself crazy and am pretty depressed that I am not being believed anymore and not getting better. I would love some input about what others have used to get better naturally. Thank you all!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.875 sec, (1)