CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BHT [ butylated hydroxytoluene ] cured me of hepatitis C.

LV3PERCENT Views: 20,287
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,839,923

Re: BHT [ butylated hydroxytoluene ] cured me of hepatitis C.

this is the first time I've ever heard about BHT and I'm stoked to try it. My dad went thru the interferon (spelling?) program successfully a few years back but the side effects were bad. I've known I've had hep c for about 7yrs now. I'm 38yrs female. weight about 220-ish.
I am just a little confused though. based on the NOEL you listed here you said a person weighing 110 is about 50kg so that would be 50x25=1250mg a day of BHT
so if I am 220lbs I can expect to double this dosage which would be 2500mg a day??? is this right? I did some reading further into others posts of results and all seem to be following a regiment of 250 to 350mg twice daily. that is way less than the calculation I came up with of 2500mg a day. If you could please clear this up for me so I can get started right away. I'm stoked to start feeling better and shake this hep c. Thanks so much for this info.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)