No spirulina for Autoimmune disease?

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Google Advertisement
doug1986 Views: 3,924
Published: 10 years ago

No spirulina for Autoimmune disease?

Hey,

I have done some research and there are 2 sides. One saying Spirulina is great for disease like M.S.,and the other stating the opposite.

""Hi there
I am reading a lot of interesting thoughts on MS and Spirulina. I have just taken my first tablet and then sat down to do more research on it. I came across how people with MS shouldn't take it because it can boost their immue systems causing them to get worse. What a load of garbage. I have MS and recovered because I changed my lifestyle to become healthier. I have made my immune system the healthiest it can be and guess what?....it corrected itself and has stopped attacking me...I have not had a relapse for over 2 year and my symptoms have nearly all cleared up. I now travel and teach how I did this. I dont recommend taking too many tablets though, because everything should be in moderation."

""Recently my Mom told me a friend of her had cured or pretty much got rid of all the symptoms of her Multiple Sclerosis by taking Spirulina and Chlorella. Which is by the way insanely amazing! I haven't told you yet that we have Multiple Sclerosis in our family. My brother has been diagnosed to have MS 10 more than years ago and ever since our lives have changed a lot. However, give me some time to research effects of Chlorella to the people suffering by MS."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.983 sec, (1)