CureZone   Log On   Join
Iron Deficiency anemia

RSAgirl Views: 2,373
Published: 10 years ago

Iron Deficiency anemia

I was diagnosed with iron deficiency anemia a few months ago. My ferritin serum level was 6. I started taking iron but because they made me feel so sick I quit. Instead I started taking 2T of Blackstrap molasses daily. Just recently (less than a month) I noticed considerable hair loss (about half my hair now). My doctor thought it was bromide poisoning because I was taking Iodoral. (Posted a message on the Iodine forum). I believe it is because of my anemia. So I started taking Floradix yesterday and it has given me the worst stomach cramps plus I am constipated, even though I had read that Floradix is gentle on the stomach. I have no idea why, and I have no idea what to take instead to increase the level of iron in my body. I am at present taking Vit C, Magnesium, and Selenium in the morning. Any idea what could be the problem?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)