CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hair loss due to Bromine poisoning perhaps?

RSAgirl Views: 7,026
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,979,250

Re: Hair loss due to Bromine poisoning perhaps?

Hi Wombat, just some answers to your questions which may help.

I have always had low iron levels. I had some bloodwork done in January because I had strep (first time ever). The bloodwork indicated that I was anemic. I wasn't surprised because I have had heavy period for many years. I suspected fibroids which were confirmed by my gynecologist in March. I started the suuplements to shrink the fibroids and in so doing reduce the bleeding. The supplements have helped with the bleeding and with cramping so I assume that the fibroids are shrinking. I am a vegetarian. I do eat well. I am not on any medication and never have been. The only health issue I had up until the hair loss was the heavy periods. I am 46 years old. I will definitely read all the info you sent me, maybe something will resonate with me. I do appreciate your concern.

Just read the articles on Vitamin A, am floored really. Did not know that there was any connection between iron absorption and Vitamin A deficiency. No one ever told me that Vitamin A would alleviate the bleeding. I would like to start taking Vitamin A but am a little confused since there are the carotenoids, retinol and beta carotene. I am thinking it would be retinol. Am I correct. The articles don't state which of these is recommended unless I am not reading correctly.
On the subject of Iodine, I never exceeded the RDA. I was taking 12.5 mg per day which I believe is low. So I gather that this was not an allergic reaction.
Blood tests also indicate no thyroid problem, although I know they can be unreliable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.265 sec, (1)