CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this adrenal fatigue?

155216 Views: 1,516
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,979,374

Re: Is this adrenal fatigue?

Yes it is BF, its actually one of the ways of testing for it, measuring your blood pressure sitting down, then after you stand up..

I dont buy into the pyschological symptoms, mine happened because of chronic insomnia that potentially looks like it may of been caused by mercury poisoning. The PTSD comes after suffering with it all for a long time..

Kevina,if this has recently just happened to you, then you are a really place to reverse it back. I didnt realise for over two years, so my recovery already has two years to make up.

Just the basics, but cut the training out for now, Gentle Yoga in the morning, then relaxation yoga/meditation in the evening. Keep a high protein, low carb diet, no coffee, no Sugar etc relax horizontally as much as possible, go to bed at the same time each night and see how you get on.

I know its stressful not knowing, but try to focus on chilling your system out

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.610 sec, (1)