CureZone   Log On   Join
Is this adrenal fatigue?

Kevina74 Views: 1,625
Published: 10 years ago

Is this adrenal fatigue?

My story... I used to love to exercise, it was something I enjoyed doing and helped me to relieve stress. Last year I decided to kick it up a notch and got a little more strict with my diet and exercise. It was around that I noticed my workouts just seemed to be more of a struggle like my stamina just wasn't there. I thought maybe I was just a sign I was getting older or something.

Fast forward to last March and a had a sudden severe panic attack, that was when everything seemed to turn upside down for me. After that my anxiety escalated and I started having physical symptoms including insomnia, muscle twitching, fatigue, percieved weakness. I thought something was wrong with me, but after three office visits, blood tests, and physical exaimes they chalked it up to anxiety.

I have improved in some ways since then but in other areas I still don't feel like my old self. The biggest issues now is the lack of energy, I just feel run down like I don't have no pep anymore. Working out is still a struggle when I do it, which isnt as often. I feel weaker but I think it's mainly percieved weakness.

I've been trying to figure out for months now if something is wrong with me or if it's just all in my head. Is there a possibility I'm experiencing adrenal fatigue?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)