CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: getting rid of candida continuation

coolindividual Views: 1,357
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,975,856

Re: getting rid of candida continuation

I think YOU might be the IDIOT otherwise you are just a jackass. The ph of the stomach has nothing to do with the ph of the body. It is a scientific fact that humans are supposed to be more alkali than acidic.Around 7.0. this is why they make ph strips. Being ACIDIC is the cause of sickness. ALKALI FOODS are the way to balance this . The human body is made for thriving on raw fruits and vegetables that is also fact , just by taking a look at the digestive tracks of humans verses other animals. ALL the necessary vitamins that a human needs are found in plant food. I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE, NOT THE MUMBO JUMBO B.S THAT YOU PICKED UP YOUR INFO FROM THAT HAS OBVIOUSLY NOT WORKED. OTHERWISE PEOPLE WOULD BE FREE OF CANDIDA. You don't know what you are talking about you are repeating what you read. I challenge you , try it out for yourself for a month or two and see how it helps you!Then you what you have to say might have a little meaning to it. Otherwise shut up and let other people benefit from real help

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)