CureZone   Log On   Join
getting rid of candida

coolindividual Views: 1,391
Published: 9 years ago

getting rid of candida

Speaking as a person who was so full of candida I was on death's door and that I have got it almost completely gone I can tell you what I know. I tried so many different therapies pretty much every one I came across on the internet. Until I found what was real! Now if you have it as bad as I did meaning lacing your intestines and stomach where it caused a hiatal hernia and having it coming out of your eyelids and pores! I would tell you what I did first pheonix nutritionals oxy flush (which is food grade hydrogen peroxide) after i bought 2 flushes worth , the first worked great and so did half of the second, than it killed off so much that for me that it was starting to kill off good bacteria in my intestines and i could not go to the bathroom so i had to stop taking it because i did not need something so strong anymore I had to go to something else. Before and after all these things I was taking dr natura colonix to clean out my intestines which I had been doing for two years (yes it makes a difference) However having said all the above later on I found that it's more of a matter of how did I get it ? Candida is supposed to be in our body , it eats the excess sugars and waste that are clogging up our body. We get an overgrowth by not living the way we were intended by nature to eat and therefore pay the consequences of that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)