Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
Ausmum Views: 3,886
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,975,437

Re: Breastfeeding after Mirena

Hi Melanderso,
I am shocked as this is exactly what happened to me, fine until weaning at 18months which led to return of periods and start of symptoms, first insomnia, bloating, then really sore breasts/nipples (still a few days of after ovulation but at keast not 2 weeks worth like with mirena), then major anxiety (still some residual 5months on), plus feeling like my body was was on high alert (normally I get a lot of allergy symptoms but it dropped to nil and it just felt wrong (didnt get better till 1 month after removal when I started magnesium), Depression (mostly just flat a lot but nights when felt really bad when non existent period was due) (still some residual at period time), then my blood Sugar went off, and then my vision went odd (it always looked to me that things were moving eg car rolling backwards (went away 10days after removal), sharp pains on left of lower abdomen.

Can you please tell me the added risks you spoke about? Who did you find out that there were added risks......I have trouble finding any useful info on the subject.

thanks for sharing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)