Hi, long time reader first time poster. First I just wanna thank this forum for giving me so much inspiration and knowledge to fast, especially chrisb who goes out of his way to answer so many questions for the community. I am currently on my second longish Water Fast of 18 days (first one being 14 days) and have a few questions.
1. Are all Water Fast linear in length and effects? What i mean is will healing of the mind only occur around the day 20 mark? Or if i cease around day 18 will healing re-commence at the start of my next fast? Can deep cleansing only occur this deep into a fast?
2. What would you consider to be of more benefit in healing effects, One fast of 30 days or 2 fasts of 20 days?
3. When could be the earliest possible signs of genuine hunger returning? Is it possible around the day 21 mark, or even earlier?
4. Does return of genuine hunger usually acompany a pink toungue in most of the population? (I know there are exceptions to this).
5. In the latter part of a fast is it possible for healing and elimination of toxins to occur at the same time?
Just going through a down at the moment and could do with a bit of inspiration and information. Im wanting to go as deep as i can but am slightly losing my will, hopefully its just a down. Thanks for your time guys and sorry for all the questions, you are truly an enlightened crowd.