CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lets talk about daniel!

danielxmiller Views: 2,356
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,974,907

Re: lets talk about daniel!

I might want to add that I don't get drunk THAT often, lol. Lately it's been most once a week, sometimes every other week :) ...but still yeah.

Anyways I never had any stomach issues, the only problem I've ever had was that it burned when I went poop before, but that problem was resolved when I started eating better and going every day. Sometimes I wouldn't go for a few days...I also wasn't eat a ton of food either so that was part of the reason. Anyways, since it is now soft and normal sized it doesn't hurt anymore, and everything appears to be just fine. That was really the only issue I've ever had. Which didn't start until about 1.5 years to 2 years ago max, and I've had this stuff for 4 years now.

Excercise is VERY important, as well as sleep, diet, and water intake. JSL are you excercising? I have been riding my bike a lot lately and it's really helping!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.578 sec, (1)