CureZone   Log On   Join
2 weeks post Mirena Removal

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
cms22 Views: 9,680
Published: 9 years ago

2 weeks post Mirena Removal

Hi Guys, Here is my story i had mirena in for just about 2 year all of a sudden one day i had this weird feeling come over me light headed brain foggy pressue in my head just over all weird, then numbness on the right side of my face... i thought i was having a stroke!!! So this went on after a trip to the ER my primary doc, the eye doc, a neurologist, a cardiologist, my denstist and the OB no one came up with NOTHING! I am healthy,,,, i dont feel healthy these symptoms come on and i feel like im gonna have panic attack im scared im tired this has been going on for 3 months so finally im like mirena? Found so many sites and my decision was made this is my 13th day without mirena and the first week i was feeling tons better thought i did the right thing and this passed wednesday it all came back like the first day i was overcome with the weird symptoms and started to panic... WHY WHY WHY???? I want my life back i have been outta work for 3 days now because i cant function!!!! Someone please help me what can I do????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)