CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nutritional Balancing for gut, liver and adrenal regeneration?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Blistering Fate Views: 4,819
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,972,705

Re: Nutritional Balancing for gut, liver and adrenal regeneration?

Hey man.

Looks like we have some things in common. Especially the inability to digest grains or fruits. First of all, no, dr Wilson its not the only source talking in detail about liver. There are plenty of other pages discussing it. We got a liver rampage back in the day in my forum "of origin". http://recover.forumup.org/viewtopic.php?t=2506&mforum=recover

Basically if your liver its screwed, more likely than not your GI tract its to some degree screwed as well. The problem can originate in any of them. Something started a degenerative hormonal and bioquimic loop with us. Because bad liver health will impact all hormones in the body, estrogen its the first that comes to mind, and digestive system its strongly related with neurotransmitters. At the end, with this scenario, you will develop some degree of adrenal fatigue, or you already have it. It would be useful to get cortisol saliva 4x spread tru the day,pregnenolone, progesterone , ACTH, DHEA and DHEAS. But probably a mineral hair analysis will tell you the same and more for the same money more less.

I am about to begin nutritional balance with Dr wilson, btw. I have tried some things (hmm haha not "some" ok I have even done urine enemas) and after all this journey, I have realised that regaining adrenal health, balancing the autonomic nervous system, detoxing heavy metals and minerals in the oxide form, beating candida and other pathogens (parasites, h.pylori), getting proper nutrition and digestion (leaky gut and constipation/diarreah), getting liver in healthy shape again are overall what I need (and most of the people). I do not expect nutritional balance to do ALL this for me. Even if it just start slowly repairing my adrenals, addressing some electrolyte and mineral imbalances and detoxes heavy metals I will be so happy. Because I suspect heavy metals are one of the main culprits of my problems.

Do the coffee enemas, I assure you they wont affect your digestive tract. I did them for a while. They are powerful. My stools got darker because of more bile release (this is good) and I passed out some candida strings and even weird looking things which probably were parasites. During this time I was doing "egg flushes". Stopped doing the enemas because it was pretty messy to do and they aggravate my prostate pain, sadly. But I plan to start again and hold on.

I encourage you to look Liver Flushes in this site. Contact or read the posts of Michael B and others on the subject if you have doubts.

Oh almost forgot it the best remedy for liver that I know its LiverLife by Bioray which contains truly healing things like chinese medicinal mushrooms. There is some feedback here on curezone and in otehr boards.

And I would start taking raw milk kefir and sticking to a paleo/drwilson diet ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.203 sec, (2)