CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nutritional Balancing for gut, liver and adrenal regeneration?

Marie64 Views: 5,062
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,972,705

Re: Nutritional Balancing for gut, liver and adrenal regeneration?

Hi 110323,

I had hypoglycemia for years, leading up to my health issues.
Yes, I am so thrilled to be able to juice again. I was never able to juice like I do know...it is awesome.
With the coffee enemas start with a week mix of coffee see how you fare, do them early in the morning hours. I had little success holding it in for a few days, then something happened that I could not hold them in to long, so I was so tired that I stopped them. I have read others suggest start with warm water enemas and go from there. I did not get any stimulant to my adrenals(I know everyone is different) from the coffee enemas.

The GB3 I took will my supplements before meals, about 40 minutes before a meal. GB3 is pretty strong, I had to start real slow. I started with 1/2 pill a day and worked my way to the full dose. I would say the first 3- 4 days my stomach felt soar, like I did many sit ups. Plus I had to adjust my dose to my bowel movements. My Dr explained to have it soft snake like, if to loss lower the dose the next day if to hard up the dose one. I was mostly on 3 a day 1 each time I took my supplement 3 x's daily. But everyone is different, I have read others have been on as many as 9 aday.

Can you eat cooked veggies? That can help with the bowel movement.
Did you have the T3, T4 check or just TSH with the thyroid test.

http://stopthethyroidmadness.com/long-and-pathetic/

Marie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)