CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nutritional Balancing for gut, liver and adrenal regeneration?

Views: 4,801
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,972,701

Re: Nutritional Balancing for gut, liver and adrenal regeneration?

Hi Marie,

I've read a few of your posts with interest and have been impressed by your journey. Did you ever have blood Sugar trouble such as hypoglycemia? To be juicing must indicate significant progress. I think we are in slightly different camps but no doubt have many crossover symptoms.

coffee enemas will be interesting to try to help my liver. I may have to put my fears about them further irritating my digestive tract or stimulating my adrenals to one side and just do them for a bit.

I'm not sure if my thyroid is sluggish. I had a comprehensive panel done about a year and half ago, in a similar state of health to currently and it checked out fine. I know I have low body temperature. If it is sluggish it's probably due to my adrenals.

To actually be able to feel my liver highlights the problem. Larry Wilson talks about it aching when detoxing but nowhere else will you see much information about this as a symptom and what to do about it.

GB3 looks really good as a digestive aid. A little harder to get hold of here in the UK but possible. Do you take it after, during meals?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)