CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Final post on here R.E. Leaving alone "method"

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
brillig Views: 3,974
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,972,346

Re: Final post on here R.E. Leaving alone "method"

First, I want to say I believe the original poster that the method he described worked for him. Which is great that his issue is solved. Congratulations to him. :-)

However, everyone is different, and what works for one person might not always work for everyone. But that does not mean the person who claims something helped them is making anything up.

In my case, eliminating all SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) from my life totally cured my many years of severe chapped, cracked, sometimes even bleeding lips. My lips are totally normal now (which I still can hardly believe, I had lived so long with painful chapped & cracked lips).

Did I actually have ES? I don't know for sure. After looking at pics of some of the posters here, I can say that my lips were (thankfully) never as bad as that. They did have a peel cycle. They did get dead skin patches. But none of it was as extreme as some of the pics and videos some people here have posted. So maybe I had a milder form of ES, or maybe I had extremely chapped and cracked lips for some other reason.

At any rate, eliminating SLS totally solved my problem. Some people here have posted that they tried eliminating SLS, and saw no difference, which is unfortunate for them, as it was a very simple, easy and cheap solution for me. Does the fact that it worked for me and not for them mean I am making the whole thing up? Of course not.

It was said above that EC could not possibly be a reaction to overusing chapstick/lip balm because billions of females use chapstick/lip balm constantly and have no lip issues. However, billions of people brush their teeth several times a day with toothpaste containing SLS, and have no problem with it, yet that was clearly the ingredient that was causing MY problem.

Maybe eliminating SLS worked for me because my case was less severe. OR, maybe it worked for me because I removed the chemical that "I" was sensitive to. It seems possible to me that many sufferers could have a sensitivity/allergy issue to some product that is coming in contact with their lips, but perhaps to different chemicals?

Almost every product the average person uses daily is filled with chemicals. If I was still suffering from EC type symptoms, I would try eliminating ALL chemicals from my life and see if that solved my problem. It is an inexpensive and fairly simple solution that does not require doctor or hospital visits, and does not require putting even more potentially toxic chemicals on or in your body. And apart from a small amount of effort and research and label reading, there is no down side, since there is no way that using fewer chemicals is going to be bad for you. At worst, it will have no positive effect, but it clearly won't make you worse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.078 sec, (2)