CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leaving Alone with Moisturizer

brillig Views: 3,221
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,972,332

Re: Leaving Alone with Moisturizer

I think you will like all three products. I had never heard of ChopSaver, but after reading about it, it does sound like a very nice lip balm IF you get the "Original" forumla. Very nice ingredients, including some very healing herbal extracts.

I would not recommend the "ChopSaver Gold" as it contains chemical sunscreen, and many people are sensitive to those rather harsh ingredients, especially on their lips.

If the ChopSaver feels too stiff to apply easily, just hold the tube in your closed hand for a few minutes, and it should soften up a little. If that doesn't work, then apply it to your finger, and from there to your lips. It is likely the carnauba wax that is making it stiff to apply.

Ingredients for ChopSaver Original:
Castor Oil, Candelilla Wax, White Beeswax, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Aloe Vera, Carnauba Wax, Avocado Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Extracts of Arnica, Extracts of Calendula, Extracts of Comfrey, Extracts of Raspberry, Extracts of White Willow, Vitamin E, Citrus Essential Oils.

Ingredients for ChopSaver Gold (SPF 15)
The ChopSaver Gold with SPF15 contains the same natural ingredients but with added active ingredients of 7.2% Octinoxate and 4.3% Oxybenzone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)