CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Fast, Day 1!!!!

MH 108 Views: 1,592
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 197,131

Re: New Fast, Day 1!!!!

Greetings!!!

Looks like your the natural to take over this forum and allow me to retire!!!!

I would suggest you drop the husk from your diet, they not only scratch your intestines (nice way to get a Candida problem aka leaky gut), they also destroy your intestinal muscles.

Otherwise your on track, your a prime candidate for my Longevity Spices 4 Life fasting method, you can use it for your 3rd session. "IF" you send be your daily logs complied in a FILE I, the FILE II, I will send you a "FREE" Longevity KIT if you will then make FILE III based on your results. I should have the completed kit by the time your ready, I have a brand new idea that came to me in Fl right after the seminar and about 40 needles stuck in my back and head, "IF" it works out as hoped, you may continue your fasting for the rest of your life if so desired. I still have 1 piece of the puzzle to figure out, there is one ingredient that can't be premixed with anything else and can replace food altogether I think, based on what a old MD wrote 60 years ago and from what I experimented with myself. making it so people can take it easily is still a mystery to me, so maybe it will be perfected in 2007???

Your the "PRIME" candidate to experiment the barefoot way! Your the experimental jet plane flyer! You go for it because its within you to do it!

IDEALLY you would have the Russian Zapper in during the fasting for the BLAST to reach the new plateu.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)