CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Questions About EC?

ECParent Views: 8,431
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,971,217

Re: Any Questions About EC?

Hi Montreal - thank you for coming back and offering to answer questions! Its great when people who are healed come back to help those that aren't. My son is 17 and has had EC for about a year - it started after taking Acne meds - not sure if it was the meds or it just dryed out his lips so bad - he did start using a lot of chapstick after that - and maybe overused that.

He did your diet for several months with no change - and then did a similar diet for anti inflamation for a couple of months that a naturopath recommeded. Then another naturopath suggested gluten/dairy free candida diet. He did that - no sugar/dairy/gluten - he basically ate gluten free cereal, lamb, fish or chicken, goat cheese, and we juice vegetables - but not starchy or acidic - just Celery and cucumbers. He didnt' notice a change with any of the diet changes, so he has gone back to pretty regular eating but still healthy = he lost about 30 pounds - about 5'10 130. He has also done lots of supplements the whole time - probiotics, fish oil, b vitmains, d vitamins.

My question is with the diet changes, did you notice changes in your lips right away? Because he has not noticed any changes, so I think there should be some difference with such a drastic diet. I have heard people with gluten sensitivity notice a change pretty quickly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.313 sec, (1)