CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Questions About EC?

jsl123 Views: 8,478
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,971,253

Re: Any Questions About EC?

in regards yes i follow its pretty much 99% for 6 weeks and then slowly began to add a few extra things like a bit of rice and seafood and sushi and things like that whihc is not unhealthy at all. in regards to a endoscopy and colonoscopy i have had that done recently and the docotr said i have one of the best insides he has ever seen.

i appreciate your offer but after following your routine for 2-3 months and also following lees diet "anti candida diet for 2-3 months" with no results.

although i must say during this time i was applying 100% organic munuka umf 15+ honey and also a bit of 100% organinc coconut oil on my lips. so i dont know if maybe that could of made a difference but like you said you think it doesnt matter as you were peeling and biting your lips during your healing time.

for now i have changed my style on trying to find a cure and have resorted to medical approaches. as its a fact we still dont really have a diagnosis.

in regards to your diets i personally dont think they work and most people have tried all the diet theories. but thats not to say they dont work for a few. i guess you were one of the lucky ones!

i will maybe in 1 or 2 years if i still have this crap go back to your strict diet but try it long term maybe 6-9 months and also leave my lips alone during this time.

but im hoping not to have this ec crapppp for long but you never know what your road in life will take you.

thanks for your time mont and enjoy life!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)