CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Birdy's candida killing routine (thoughts?)

Bucephalus01au Views: 5,931
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,969,267

Re: Birdy's candida killing routine (thoughts?)

Alright, I'm going to stack it up, just like you say Birdy.
I'm going to try a ground kalonji seed enema.
Bit risque maybe, but I'm going to see what happens.
I have a mort and pestle and I have been grinding down the seeds and putting it in water. The thing is, I'm stacked up like you are, so I can't identify what is working.

One this is for sure. My tongue is a lot pinker than it was 3 weeks ago when I started, and my bad breath is almost all gone too.But I'm finding that my eyes are more blurry in the morning lately than they usually are. Like at the start when I first got this illness.

I'm on:
3 x nystatin enemas a week (3/4 teaspoon)
2 x bicarb soda enemas a week (3/4 teaspoon)
1 x Miracle-Mineral-Supplement enema a week (two drops), which is only held in for about 30 mins, and then I follow it up with a nystatin enema. But, this time I'm going to use kalonji seeds as a follow up rather than nystatin.

I'm also on diflucan, but I only started that 3 days ago and will finish in another four.
Also, having about 4 MU of nystatin tablets a day.
Mainly eating chicken and vegetables.
I have been eating cashews too, but I don't think this is good for candida killing, so slowing that right down.
Also having about 1000 billion units of probiotic vsl#3 and also one capsule of saccharomyces boulardii a day.

But yo know what? I still don't think I can see what everyone else reports. I'm just baffled by this. Maybe I have a strain that is resistant.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.719 sec, (1)