CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For Those Of You Struggling

Views: 1,680
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,970,896

Re: For Those Of You Struggling

I agree more or less with your assessment, however I don't like to refer it as a "mind problem" for it makes it sound like one's problems aren't real, but "all in your head."

I like how Dr. Alex Loyd, the Healing Codes creator, calls it "internal stress," which basically means unresolved emotional traumas cause stress to your body and mind. Dr. Bradley Nelson, the Emotion Code creator, calls it "trapped emotions."

When you get trapped emotions from emotional traumas, these emotions get trapped in your body, vibrating at a frequency that the body doesn't like, and that's the root cause of most physical and mental problems.

Physical problems can be directly caused by nutritional deficiencies and/or excess, chemical and other pollution, but more times than not, the root cause is always emotion traumas that started weakening the body and things like poor diet or too much environmental pollution was the straw the broke the camel's back.

That all said, I do think that most people on here try to search for the magic supplement too much and neglect to adequately address their deep rooted emotional problems.

So many new easy and mostly pain-less techniques have been created in the last decade or so to address emotional problems that people shouldn't be afraid to address them anymore.

FasterEFT is my current favorite emotional release technique.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)