CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High levels of ferritin?

5angels Views: 10,432
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,965,934

Re: High levels of ferritin?

It sounds like your underlying issue is environmental stress with that combination of diagnoses. Clearly the heavy metal is a toxic stress, but emotional and/or physical stress are probably it. I'm guessing ferritin is just one small piece of the puzzle although it is good to address it. The conditions you mentioned take a long, sustained effort and a healthier lifestyle to address. It can be done though! Good food, sleep, exercise. Learn all you can.

My husband went to a holistic doctor last year and had almost an identical set of issues (adrenal fatigue, leaky gut, heavy metal toxicity) He also has gallbladder pain (no Gallstones though). She also diagnosed a sensitivity to wheat, this is to be expected with leaky gut, you get sensitivities to whatever you eat most and in our society it is wheat. She encouraged him to address the metal toxicity, in his case he replace Amalgam fillings. He went off wheat loosely for about two months (he accidentally ate wheat about every other day, but that is MUCH less than eating it at every meal.) He also stopped drinking soda, reduced fast food, and ate almost no dairy. He took some vitamin supplements to help with low immune function, took a probiotic, and used digestive enzymes with his meals. During the time he was under her care he stopped snoring and sweating all the time. He also had terrible headaches as his body detoxed due to the sudden lifestyle change and he went off caffeine. Then his doctor suggested eating wheat only once or twice a week during the rest of his healing phase. At this point he had majorly reduced inflammation in his body so a bit of wheat a few times a week was deemed okay. It wasn't enough result for him to stick with it though, so he quit everything. Went back to fast food daily, caffeinated drinks, wheat, etc. The snoring and sweating came back instantly. I don't say snoring or constant sweating are the biggest issues in the world, but just little indications that his body did react to the changes he had made. I think the bigger health issues would have resolved eventually too if he had stuck with the healthier lifestyle. Sometimes the big issues take longer to heal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.297 sec, (2)