CureZone   Log On   Join
yes, parasites in your gut!!!a flush with baking soda and epsom salt;a bath with lime and sulphur

michellekansas Views: 7,328
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,937,786

yes, parasites in your gut!!!a flush with baking soda and epsom salt;a bath with lime and sulphur

there're strickly medical ways to do these 2 things, I have written down some where on my tons of notes!!!
If you're interested, I might find out for you. I'm not very willing to do this, since I want to make very sure of the side effects, and will make ready remedies to ushare, with only the cost!
for now, yes, baking soda, works, but it hurts your skin, and your skin will be more easy to get sick.
use baking soda, add same amount of sulphur, 300g each, add water, to a paste, add 2000g water, cook to boil, cool down, use the water for a sitz bath first, then wash whole body with it, 4~5 times a day,
after a week, do it again, do it each week once. up to 3 month.
during the days you're not washing it, make sure to locally apply them, also, drink tons of plain yogurt, you can make your own!!!between meals, before bed.
apply fresh aloe vera on your body too much baking soda will kill good bacteria in your skin, and you're more easy to get attacked!aloe vera will heal and protect.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)