CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi guys, Godseeker30 here

GodSeeker30 Views: 1,168
Published: 9 years ago

Hi guys, Godseeker30 here

Hi guys,
Godseeker30 here. Just wanted ya gang too know, that I have currently gone too a new family doctor and she has decided too have me tested for H Pylori Bacteria. I should find out the results in about 2 weeks time from now! Also, just wanted too update everyone, but thanks be too God, no one has confronted me at all, about the fecal body odour problem I have at work in 4 months of working there:D Yay:D This in itself, is a huge relief, as it helps me concentrate better while at work:D Anyways, I'm still however struggling with this fecal body odour problem, but I am hoping and praying, that if by any chance, this H Pylori Test comes up positive, that my new family doctor can put me on the right kinda meds and hopefully, I start too see an improvement in this malodour fecal body odour problem I have!! I will have too wait and see, as the test results have not come back yet. Anyways guys, please keep me in your continued prayers for God too give me the strength and concentration I need at work and in everyday life, too not give up, but too keep trusting God in everything I do!! Thanks guys and take care all. God bless.

Ryan Annunziello

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)