CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anthon87 leave me alone

Scandinavian Views: 2,405
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,964,502

Re: Anthon87 leave me alone

Anthony,

It is always nice to hear stories from someone that has resolved from their fungal issues. All stories is to be appreciated even if the tellers have had a different pathway of curing themselves. This makes place for several alternatives of treatments, but more importantly, this really tells us that we all are not alike.

That is what I like about naturopathic and holistic doctors, they adjust treatment according to ALL of the information they collect through tests and verbally from the patient and make tailormade solutions for every individual.

I think people here on curezone find you a bit resolute on your low fat high carb diet idea, (and remember it can be very dangerous to only have one idea, -that is a saying, I am not suggesting that this is your only idea because I have not read all of your posts) but this does not dismiss the possibilty that you had an impaired liver function that weakened your immune system and made you more susceptible for yeasts, in that order or another and with more possible causes. The point is to find the main problem(s) and fix it in order to restore balance in your body, something that you clearly have accomplished.

Keep in mind that potatoes can be 'one mans food but another mans poison' and that a high carb diet in general can be very damaging for someone with candida related complex as I know that many people will feel drunk, fatigued and dreadfull days after consuming a such meal, including myself half a year ago.

Talk to somone that have had all of theese symptoms; chronic or recurring; thrush, sinus/nose issues, yeast infections down under and of course every known stomach and gut problem there is...

Regards, Johann.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.500 sec, (1)