CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anthon87 leave me alone

Anthony87 Views: 2,427
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,963,645

Re: Anthon87 leave me alone

2007-2009 fatigue.
Spring 2010 abdominal pain, moved to phoenix.
July 2010 awful scalp itch begins, hit wall on freeway because of fatigue. Severe irritability began. Endoscopy showed nothing.
September 2010 Frequent ear aches happen and burping with fruit
November 2010 cut out fruit completely because it feeds candida supposidly. Left phoenix. experience ruined entirely by gi issues.

Miami
All of 2011 was miserable with fatigue, depression, jock itch, confusion, weight loss from 160 muscular to 140 flab. Foods were coming out completely undigested or completely rancid. I ruined an NYC trip by drinking coconut oil the day before it. I passed out and left my bag with 800$ in it at 5 guys burgers. Horrendous jock itch went away with elimination of red meats, but it stayed around as a constant mild irritation until march 2012. It was a dark period in my life where every food stressed me out and I was in extreme emotional distress and discomfort, watching my body waste away. Nov 2011, stumbled into a florianopolis brazil pharmacy and loaded up on diflucan because candida raged. Felt somewhat relieved but my liver was shot. I became a subsitute teacher because I was incapable of working a real job. I kept hidden extreme fatigue and confusion and tried to be super nice and supportive to everyone.

March 2012 switched to high carb, very low fat, and low protein. In April I noticed that I, despite feeling so much better had been jaundiced for almost a year and really got focused on Liver Cleansing foods. Since then it's been a game of adding in fish, legumes etc. Food combinations that used to make me rash up and feel terrible. I used to feel disgusting from fruit.

July 2012, up 16 pounds from march running daily and putting on good weight. Moving to santiago. Starting a life, this time without the grip of a disgusting and degrading problem.

So my months of research confirmed the group that thinks that fat causes candida. I got sicker and sicker from the carb cutting. Part of curing and moving on is realizing that I made mistakes that made it take so much longer than it should have been. I tried to work and do things but it just wasn't possible. The forums and candida sites all said it could be managed by Sugar reduction and antifungal remedies and it just didn't do it. Probiotics..garlic..pau d'arco..coconut oil...ginger..hot pepper. etc. I'm so glad it's over. I got pms from this guy who had it for a couple decades and he said he drank coconut oil until his hair was coming out in chunks, and the carb cutting and the websites selling antifungals are a crime against humanity.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.172 sec, (2)