CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anthon87 leave me alone

Anthony87 Views: 2,491
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,963,629

Re: Anthon87 leave me alone

If all food feeds candida then why is it necessary to pick fat over carbs? Diet alone can't fix candida? Is this from a reputable source? Because half of the dr's I had to deal with laughed at the idea of candida having such a hold on someone. It turns out they were right. I've seen post after post on here that candida is just a symptom and diet can wipe it out if it is strict.

I put 3 youtube vids up of people with severe candida that cured it with diet. Typing out in caps that they don't exist doesn't make it true. Diet alone not curing candida is something said by jacka$$es trying to sell supplements. I'm shot down for supposidly giving false hope, but unnecessary negativity that keeps people content with the status quo of not being able to eat starches and deteriorating their internal organs is very harmful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.266 sec, (1)