CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anthon87 leave me alone

nyckid10 Views: 2,630
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,963,433

Re: Anthon87 leave me alone

Anthony there are too many reasons why people on here do not take you seriously. Firstly, by your suggestion to eat white potatoes. The people who have constant candida antigens flowing around in their bodies, and candida colonies swarming around their intestines....will IMMEDIATELY react to any form of carbs. At my worst I would not be able to even put a tomato in my mouth because of the starch content. I would get severely dizzy, get harsh skin rashes, blurry vision, and horrible fatigue. Just from intaking any form of carb I would feel soo bad, because the colonies had already went rampant on my body. So when you suggest to eat these types of things, it lowers your credibility substantially. Secondly, by saying these types of things, people do not believe that you had what they have! Ofcourse, if you or someone else truly has a fatty liver with Gallstones and insufficient bile flow....they may develop some sort of rash or feel crappy. But that does NOT mean that you/they have candida related complex...in which the blood has candida antigens and toxins flowing through it 24/7. You obviously don't know what this disease entails. The only people on this forum that listen to you or are appreciative of you are the ones who have a very mild form of candida, or who don't even have candida related complex at all.

You feel better about yourself b/c you got a few replies saying "THANK YOU ANTHONY". But the truth is that a majority of people on this forum who are really suffering from this disease day in and day out are only HURT by your constant rambling. You are only confusing them...and focusing their attention off of what's really the cuase...a broken down immune system, toxic load, inflammed intestines, leaky gut, which causes a whole ORGAN SYSTEM to be faulty...and not just ONE organ.

I ask you to please stop. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.672 sec, (1)