CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anthon87 leave me alone

Anthony87 Views: 2,551
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,963,435

Re: Anthon87 leave me alone

I'll say what I did. I was dealing with candida because of impaired digestion. I'd take in a fish filet and broccoli and have a nasty rash because it all putrified. Broccoli does have Sugar in it.

So finally I got so skinny, fatigued and in pain from really all foods. I decided to live off just potatoes and greens for a few days because of all the research I did on fats being the cause of candida...and a nasty reaction I had to sugar. So I wasn't left with much.Also because the fish filets etc still had some fat. So many symptoms went away right away. And from there it was slowly adding beans, lentils, less sweet fruits and upping the cardio. Whenever I had a flareup I'd just eat the boring baked potato and greens. The last thing I wanted to eat...but a fat and Sugar free food.

I would encourage anyone to research NAFLD, gallstones, bile production and how fat and decreased bile can cause candida. Also liver healing foods. Everyone will have to create their own plan, but I made that message because nobody's should include taking in saturated fat as a cure and looking at carbs as poison. This type of cleanse can be done at the same time as heavy metals detoxing, enemas, food senitivity dieting etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.203 sec, (1)