CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need advice, especially Telman..Shall I keep doing LF?

Bio Cleanse Detox Kit
”This program is probably one of the best on the market, especia...

jlle123 Views: 6,625
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,963,082

Re: Need advice, especially Telman..Shall I keep doing LF?

Here is the original test result comment:
" Ultrasound examination of the right upper quadrant was performed. The liver demonstrates normal echogenicity and shows no evidence of mass. Evaluation of the gallbladder demonstrates multiple nonshadowing echogenic foco throughtout the gallbladder adherent to the gallbladder wall. These echogenic foci most likely reflect multiple polyps. The largest suspected polyp measures 5-mm in size. The gallbladder wall thickness was top normal at 3-mm. There was no evidence of biliary ductal dilatation. The common bile duct measured 5-mm. The pancreas was not well seen. Survey view of the right kidney shows no evidence of hydronephrosis."
I am not quite understand some medical terminology. So the polyp is usually made of fat cholesterol, could several LFlushings help to eliminate the polyp time after time? are there any other test to confirm the presence of polyp as 100%? are there any risk if I decide not to do the surgery of removing gallbladder?
My symptoms are as follws: belching a lot, upper back pain between shoulder blade, left side upper quadrant comes and go, along with right side upper quadrant. I was diagnosed with H-pylori tripple-pack Antibiotics last year. Endoscopy and breath test confirmed the H-pylori eradication. Since then I don't feel my left stomach burning anymore but the left side upper quadrant still pain sometimes, it makes me very concerns about pancreatitis since the ultrasound shows the pancreas not well seen. Should I talk to my primary doctor to request another ultrasound for pancreas? what is the name of the test which gives the most accurate? Do you think left side pain (spleen/pancreas) related to liver/gallbladder? but the test shows no stones and I have sign of gallstones, I don't understand at all! The right side pain triggers on when I eat a heavy fat meal. I had an attack once when I feel the pain on right upper quadrant and radiated to R shoulder/arm/back for 3min. After the 1st LF, I don't have pain on R shoulder/arm anymore but I can feel the gallbladder spasm very often and light sore (Is it normal after 2nd week?). My whole life is suddenly turn upside down since I was treated with H-pylori infection. My primary doctor refers me to see a vascular surgeon to have another professional opinion, so I have to set up an appointment soon. Right now I am very depressed and frustrated with my health which has a big impact in my family too.
What do you think about the ultrasound test comment? Is there a risk that I will loose my gallbladder in future? Shall I proceed the next Liver-Flush in 4-wks to give time to liver/gallbladder stabilized? What is your best recommendation? I am very impressed to read your profile and follow respecfully your every comment to others CZ PM.
Thanks much,
Jimmy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)