CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More Candida in the Small intestine or Colon-----

dvjorge Views: 8,439
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,963,196

Re: More Candida in the Small intestine or Colon-----

I thought like you time ago.
The small bowel is an almost sterile place. HCL, pancreatic enzymes, bile, sodium bicarbonate released by the pancreas control the microbial growth there. Another thing that doesn't allow is the intestinal transit, the SB is a high traffic area. People experience SIBO have intestinal motility problems.

I had what you may consider a severe leaky gut. I don't want to mention what I have taken to correct it. Image yourself. Go to the archives an began to review my posts to realize what I have done.

The colon is the place where short chain fatty acids are produced. Those are the fuel of the intestinal lining cells.
If there isn't correct production of short chain fatty acids, your small bowel lining atrophies causing leaky gut.

Most of the symptoms you think are caused by leaky gut are antibody reaction to candida toxins. Candida metabolizes carbohydrates and toxins so its metabolic wastes also contain molecules of it that later act as an antigen.

Let quit the theory, I haven't taken a single probiotic, nothing to heal the gut, and I am totally normal. Eliminating the gross of the fungal colonies that were living in my colon, the rest has returned to normal. Who knows the complete explanation ?? What matter is to recover, let god to put the things in the right place.

You should read this article:
http://www.drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/Fermentation_in_the_gut_and_CFS

Jorge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)