CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My progress and testimonies !!

Bucephalus01au Views: 2,256
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,962,076

Re: My progress and testimonies !!

I know I got this from someone, and it took 8 weeks after that for the white tongue and bad breath to appear. So, I'm thinking that even after the symptoms are gone, we will have a lot of work to do before we can safely try and stop the enemas and see if it indeed is a cure.
If it took 8 weeks, for the candida in the gut to build up enough to cause all the horrible symptoms, it's going to take at least that, probbaly more after the symptoms are gone to eradicate it. I also, know this - I was healthy, then I kiss/slept with someone, and then 8 weeks after I was unhealthy. So I know, some biological pathogen entered my body/gut that wasn't there before I had this encounter. I now this because I noticed she has this terrible breath, and I woke up 8 weeks later with the same breath.

So, I'm hoping it's the fungus in the gut, or a bacteria in the gut that promotes the growth of the fungus that can be cured with with fungal enemas, or Fecal Enema s, or a combination of both, depending on whether the candida is the root cause or not.

David.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.641 sec, (1)