CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Healing Codes MONEY DRAIN.

Still A Student Views: 33,479
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,959,966

Re: The Healing Codes MONEY DRAIN.

Sure, NOW it's $15. For several years, it was not so.

Secondly, why can no one with intellectual prowess and access to willing volunteers duplicate this process?

Third, anything that requires "God" or prayer to a putative God is as bogus as a Muslim head scarf (guaranteeing a woman bone metablism issues from lack of sufficient sunlight to the GV20 point on the head, covered by the scarf) or the utterly evil practice of amputating the end of a baby's penis, allowing a sexua| predator to suck the bloody member... while calling it a "covenant" with God. All three have in common injury to the human under the guise of goodness and benefit.

Fourth. Had you read my post, you would note that it is excessive profit in religion or medicine that is so offensive to the humanitarian.

Fifth. There are logical ways to address health issues. Anything smacking of prayer and religion are precluded from licit consideration

Sixth. I read the book last night, and found approximately nothing to dissuade me from the belief that Mr. Lloyd is a charlatan. Funny how he unendingly -- and, for most part, correctly -- vilifies conventional medicine while insisting that he be addressed as "Doctor," despite his not having attended any medical school in America.

Seventh. Until you personally make more, as well as more-effective, comebacks from crushed skulls (twice), broken neck, broken back, two broken legs, and more, after half a dozen discrete tramautic injuries, you are not in a viable position to dictate what succeeds in promoting regain of homeostasis, and preservation of youth.

Eighth. Voltaire put it even better than I might. To paraphrase:
While I disagree with what you say, I shall defend to the death your right to say it, however stupid it may be.

"Just a glass a soda?" "Just a slice of pizza?" Both of these are typical examples of the pluperfect stupidity of most people, who have no clue of how much life they steal with any amount of white flour, White Sugar , overnight cheese, etc., ad infinitum.

In sum, STOP GIVING PEOPLE FALSE HOPE with this utterly false pack of lies that physical deformities and systemic infections can be transmogrified into happy energy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)