CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question for telman

Telman Views: 2,090
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,959,553

Re: question for telman

I am touched that you think I can help and I wish I could reach out and give you the magic answers.

I was diagnosed with Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome many years ago and I fought against it but in later years I was taught to accept it and understand who I am rather than who I was. Like getting through a bereavement or devastating events it important to look to the future. Psychology plays an important part, making plans and achieving small steps and dealing with set-backs. Having the faith that someday you will be achieve your goals; never giving up.

In practical biliary terms you do appear to exhibit signs of biliary dysfunction. I assume that you have the usual blood checks to make sure it isn't anything else. Apart from the Liver Flush the lifestyle changes are key. All the small changes add up. Tuning my diet to include plenty of stewed fruit (raw fruit and veg can be hard on an impaired digestive system), leaf greens, beets and porridge for breakfast. Gentle exercise and stretching every day, always within my limits. Less caffeine, nothing to eat after 7.00pm.

There is more, much more but to need to find a way and stick to it.
My rough 8 point plan:

Sleep. Early to bed and early to rise, etc. No in the bedroom except sex and sleep. No telly or activity the bedroom need to be associated with sleep. The room needs to be dark when the curtains are closed.

Nutrition. Eat wholesome food in a way to suit you.

Exercise. Adopt a more active regime including regular rhythmic exercise. Don't sit still in a chair for more than 20 minutes without getting up and stretching.

Relaxation. Take time out for yourself, by yourself to chill. To focus on you goals.

Stretch. Stretch every morning and think about doing Tai Chi or something similar.

Psychology. Get rid of negative thoughts and be happy with yourself.

Social. Get involved with other people and laugh every day.

Stop taking medication unless it is essential.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)