CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hepatitis C

Dquixote1217 Views: 3,399
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,957,596

Re: Hepatitis C

Ino, I understand being a fan of homemade silver solution.  I'm a fan myself and have a home generator.  But there is no way I am going to claim that homemade silver is as effective as the best true colloidal silver products because I know that is not the case.

Where is your proof of such a claim?  I have studied colloidal silver quite a bit and I have seen the actual production equipment used to make true colloidal silver.  If all it took to make an equal product was a generator such as is used for homemade silver, then why do you suppose that the very best true colloidal silver makers have invested several hundred thousand dollars in their production equipment?

One such manufacturer uses a series of three filters for his spring water.  Each replacement element, which is changed multiple times per year, costs more than even the pricey home silver generators.  And the heart of the manufacturing process itself looks nothing like your typical low voltage EIS generator.  More like Star Wars.

If homemade silver solutions are as good as the best commercial ones, how do you explain the report of one lady who had an older SilverGen generator and bought a new Silver Bullet from Utopia Silver and reported that the new generator produced a solution which worked better than her older one but neither one was as effective as the true colloidal silver Advanced Colloidal Silver product?  Or the post made in this forum where a guy took bread slices which he sprayed with homemade silver, commercial ionic silver and Advanced Colloidal Silver.  The slices sprayed wit home and commercial ionic silver developed mold rather quickly while the slice of bread sprayed with Advanced Colloidal Silver still did not have mold weeks after the other two slices did.  Clearly, something was not equal.

If you want to know about the difference between colloidal and ionic silver, there are plenty of reference works to look up.  For example, this collaboration between several people who are recognized as authorities on colloidal and ionic silver:

The real facts on colloidal silver

by Marshall Dudley with special thanks to Mike Devour, Brooks Bradley, Frank Key, Ode Coyote, Trem, Richard Harris, Rowena Evans [others to be added]

http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html

There have been laboratory measurements of particle sizes as well as colloidal silver content. Particle sizes are of utmost importance when measuring effectiveness of silver solutions, because the smaller the particle the greater the surface area per any given PPM.  No home generator can come remotely close to producing the small particles of the very best commercial products.

Home generators produce mostly ionic silver and the same is true with most commercial products which fall themselves colloidal silver, kind of like Campbell's calls their soup Chicken Noodle Soup.  At the very best, the EIS silver generators produce no more than 15% colloidal silver.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)