CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why God won't heal amputees

CUPID45 Views: 2,051
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,956,723

Re: Why God won't heal amputees

Thats not a blanketstatment he is healing everything else such as the hearts, mind, body and spirt and relationships.

You know what gets nexts to me when people are angery because they are in a situation that they dont like and thin they are mad at God because he didnt do what they wanted him to do when they wanted it done so they start sewing seeds of doubt and seeds of fear and that messes with other people thats hanging on to what little faith they have in GOD so why do that ?

And just because your not heald right now does not mean hes not going to heal you . and yes healing is a gift and we all have a right too it !Romans 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good . You know my faith in GOD is strong. I dont see know wrong in jesus i dont see that he has his picks and chooses with people his salvation is for everybody just like his healing is for everybody .Matthew 6:33

And you know what me and you are not going to do tit for tat at least im not because the devil is a Dog and he will try and use this and someone will read this and would say why are they going back and forth about GOD and that could be a turn off im a soul winner for christ i just believe and know he can and will heal and i cant wait until it's my turn to post IM HEALD BY THE GRACE OF GOD !!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)