CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks Steve :) I will try this and hope, that it somewhat reduces the fecal body odour

GodSeeker30 Views: 1,854
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,956,723

Thanks Steve :) I will try this and hope, that it somewhat reduces the fecal body odour

Hey Steve,
Ryan Annunziello here. Hey man, just outta pure desperation, I went too walmart today, too get the Dial Antibacterial Soap you had suggested too me, regarding my fecal body odour. I did find one, called Spring Water Antibacterial Soap, so I did buy it today, I hope it somewhat reduces this fecal body odour problem of mine for 6 yrs, as I've tried everything else and been through the ringer with medical tests and so forth and no answers, so, here's hoping, God can use this too help me:) I know I tend too forget, that God does stuff on His time table not mine and when your desperate for a cure, it's very hard too be patient and lean on Christ, for strength, but it's something I know I need too do more of, now on a daily basis as I go through life:) Okay take care bud and God bless.

Ryan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.673 sec, (1)