CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why God won't heal amputees

Malodorsyndrome Views: 1,844
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,956,617

Re: Why God won't heal amputees

"Because GOD is a good GOD and he is healing people with aides, cancer, Body Odor ,and everything else on a daily."

To be honest with you, I do believe in miracles from God. I do believe that God heals people when He chooses to do so. When God heals, He does so completely. It's not a relapse thing. You're either healed or you're not. Healing is a gift is it not? So why would God heal someone and then allow someone to relapse? That's not the way God works.

Honestly I don't know what's going on world wide, in terms of who's being healed versus who's not being healed. Does God heal "everything else on a daily?" I don't know. I'm not saying that He can't or he hasn't. What I'm saying is that I don't know if God is healing "everything else on a daily." That's a blanket statement of epic proportions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.562 sec, (1)