CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think I have been wormed.

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
China49 Views: 1,491
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,948,141

Re: I think I have been wormed.

Have you considered candida might be the problem? the bloating, Sugar cravings etc are very characteristic.
That does not mean there are no other parasites of course.
You do not want to see a Doc but is a naturapath an option?
A naturapath can do some muscle testing and other tests and steer you thru some cleansing.
if you are determined to handle this yourself, then start off by having a course of Humaworm and see if that produces results. one course is rarely enough, it can be a lengthy process to clear your system. maintanance is then reccommended.
candida is another problem that needs handling differently. Candida should become clearly visible if you take coconut oil. Virgin Coconut oil is usually solid at room temp. warm a tablespoon ful and drink it. it tastes really good. repeat that every two hours and eventually you will produce some pretty strange bowel motions. liquid and possibly black......however if you have candida you will see white cobwebby stuff emerge too.

I am sure there will be some other suggestions from fellow curezone bloggers for you to consider.

Good Luck

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)