CureZone   Log On   Join
What should I do?

Drewww Views: 1,630
Published: 9 years ago

What should I do?

Okay so in my opinion the only way to heal this thing is to leave the lips completely alone. I've believed this for a long time but I haven't done anything about it because of the shame that comes with it. I feel like there is absolutely no way that I can do this. I go to college although it is summer. I also work at a fast food restaurant about 30 hours a week. I don't see myself leaving these lips alone and working. I don't know how I could stand being stared at and asked about it all day. The most i've ever left my lips alone for was for one week and that was almost unbearable. I have a wrist surgery coming up within the next few weeks and it's going to take me probably 2 or 3 weeks to recover. I was hoping to let them heal during this time but I feel like it will take much longer. I've been following this guy who has logged about 10 weeks on video of his lips. They still haven't healed yet. I guess that idea is pretty much out of the window for me. So I have a few options now. I can either let my lips become disgusting and sacrifice my social image for probably the next few months and then be healed. I could just keep licking my lips like I do now which keeps them looking somewhat normal and suprisingly doesn't cause pain. This option is tough because I know that I will never heal and I will continue to damage my lips to the point where they would look terrible even if they did heal. I just don't know what to do. My parents and siblings don't even know that i have this condition. I'm too embarrassed to tell anybody about it. Any advice?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)