CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

Views: 3,177
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,946,621

Re:

"In fact, IMO the only person in this topic showing "antipathy" was Sylvette, over in Iodine Support, in response to my post.

Oh get off it already. How many times you gonna mention "sylvette" ??? You think if you keep repeating your shlt anybody's gonna believe it any more ? Truth only needs exposed once, propaganda is only 1 part in 20 of truth so you dingalings, including Big Bertha have to keep repeating the same old crap thinking someone will eventually believe it - but gasss what ? I speak for more than myself when I say we're sick and tired of seeing you all pissin and moanin, and repeating nonsense still leaves nonsense.

If you wanna blame any bs on "sylvette" then have at it if it helps you feel better, like your a "victim" or something, but all I did was inform you that the other forum is a "support" forum and this one here's a debate forum, where some of your stuff rightly belongs. You've now landed here. Put out your debate stuff and maybe someone will come along and discuss it with you so you can have a mutually-beneficial exchange.

Nobody wants to "convert" you, why in the helll should anybody care ? Believe whatever you want, its no skin off my asterisk.

YOu now gots three posts above, and ..... have you written anything material to any meaningful discussion ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)