CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thanks affliction
  Views: 1,817
Published: 11 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,940,545

Re: thanks affliction

You can ask for a physical. If there's any hemmorhoids get them to examine that too. You can get tested for h.pylori, standard blood tests to check your organs and maybe a colonoscopy. You can search for the nearest hospital to you that tests for tmau usually it's by a metabolic geneticist and ask the doctor to refer you to that. You can get a gastroscopy to look at your stomach and you can get tested for celiac disease and ask to get tested for food allergies .
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

4.375 sec, (1)