CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: really bad day :'(

102111 Views: 1,721
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,940,169

Re: really bad day :'(

Hi jstart123, you don't have to explain anything, because I, as well as, many others here know exactly what you're feeling. I've taken several courses in which no one would sit by me or work with me. It was hurtful and humiliating. Some people in particular made the most hurtful comments about me. Saying I smelled like a used tampon among one of them. It was a tough time in my life. I was lucky enough that I had one kind soul that sat by me whenever we had a class together and was kind enough to be my partner during those group assignments. He could have partnered anyone but he chose me time and again. Nicest guy I knew. I was actually someone that preferred to work alone anyway. My advice to you would be to do your best to ignore any and all comments about you or any odors said indirectly. Never cry in front of them. This assignment is your chance to show your peers how smart and creative you are. I don't know how I made it through but I did and you can too. Be strong and good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.000 sec, (1)