CureZone   Log On   Join
candida

coolindividual Views: 845
Published: 10 years ago

candida

How can i sum all this up in a nutshell? It's difficult to do because there is so much to say on the subject.There are many ways to lessen the load of candida in your system without changing anything. There is no anti candida diet, there are lifestyle changes , you have to change the reason why you got candida in the first place. Most of our lymph systems are so backed up that we are not flushing candida and other toxins out of our system properly anyhow. What causes candida? Toxin overload and a weakened immune system, body ph imbalance . How did that happen? processed food , Antibiotics and more. Diseases of any kind only overwhelm us when we are too acidic.The only way to get rid of any illness is to bring the body back to it's natural alkaline state. How is this done? In short eating what our bodies were meant to eat(alkaline fruits) helping our bodies detox through herbs , different types of fasting. (At least until you get rid of it) Animals even fast when they are sick. SO PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO GET TO THE CAUSE OF CANDIDA OR ANY SICKNESS AND NOT JUST TREAT SYMPTOMS OR GET RID OF IT FOR A LITTLE WHILE.To not overwhelm you with to many sites I will just name two that I have found very helpful -- Life regenerator --- on youtube and Dr Morse also on youtube. Although Dr Morse does have some weird views pay attention to his detoxification knowledge which will help immensely.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)